Girls’ Weekend Package
From $380.00 per night
Spend the weekend away with your three BFFs and experience the luxury of our gorgeous cottages.
This package is suitable for groups of 2 or 4 only. The cottages are twin share and are each suitable for 2 people only. If you are booking for 4 people, you must book both cottages. To do so, please follow these simple steps.
- Find the dates you are interested in on the calendar (don’t select them yet)
- Using the ‘Cottage’ drop-down menu, switch between both cottages to check the availability of both cottages. If they are not both available, you will need to check alternative dates.
- Select the start and end dates for your stay, and click ‘Book Now’. This will add the first cottage to your cart
- Switch to the other cottage and repeat step 3.
Spend the weekend away with your three BFFs and experience the luxury of our gorgeous cottages, enjoying:
- Two nights (twin share) accommodation
- a half-hour massage each,
- a half hour facial each,
- and your choice of a 15 minute hand, foot or scalp massage each,
- plus two bottles of our lovely local bubbly for the four of you to share.
All this, as well as the fabulous breakfast provisions we are famous for daily, and port and chocolates.
Great value at only $380 per person (two person option also available).
2 and 4 person groups only.
- Check-in time 3:00 pm
- Check-out time 11:00 am
Terms and Conditions
South Cathedral Farm accommodation is in stand-alone private dwellings for the purpose of guest accommodation. Prices are per night for the exclusive use of the single one bedroom cottage accommodation as a whole. Each cottage can accommodate a maximum of two adults only.
There is a two-night minimum booking, with three-night minimums for long weekends, and a four-night minimum at Easter. Payment in full is required to confirm a booking. Arrival times are after 3.00 pm and departure times prior to 11.00 am (late check-out may be possible if no other guests arriving that day).
Cancellations prior to 30 days of arrival will be refunded minus a 10% administration fee. Cancellations less than 30 days from arrival will only be refunded (minus a 10% administration fee) if another booking is taken. We reserve the right to cancel a booking at any stage due to unforseen circumstances.
We want to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible, and we assure you that we will be working hard to do this. You will appreciate that to do this, and to also maintain the standard of the property for you and for future guests, we have to have some guidelines. These are based upon accepted industry practice, and normal careful use of the property to avoid damage. These guidelines are as follows:
- Guests must read the information compendium upon arrival to familiarise themselves with the accommodation and any health and safety matters.
- Guests are responsible for the security of their belongings and should ensure their accommodation is secure when not occupied.
- Upon vacating the premises, please make sure all heating/cooling, appliances, lights and taps are turned off, and that all doors and windows are closed.
- No smoking is allowed inside the accommodation. Due to fire risk smoking is only allowed on the patio areas immediately outside the accommodation, and is not permitted on other parts of the property.
- Pets are welcome, but must be kept under control at all times (on lead if necessary).
- You are responsible for the actions and wellbeing of your pets, and any injuries that may occur to them, including as a result of interaction with the native fauna.
- Pets are not permitted on the furniture or on the bed.
- Dogs must not be left at South Cathedral Farm unattended.
- Surcharges apply for additional items such wine, dinner, massages, tour bookings, etc, as required or arranged on your behalf. Any such additional charges shall be charged to your credit card, details of which are to be provided on arrival.
- Guests will be held responsible for any breakages, damages and losses incurred during their stay.
- Surcharges apply for redressing any such losses and for any excessive cleaning required.
- Any items requiring repair/replacement will be charged at repair/replacement cost.
- Such costs will be deducted from the credit card provided. In the event that credit card details have not been provided, the guest will be invoiced, and payment will be due 14 days after the invoice date. Should the guest fail to pay by the due date, a Debt Collector will be employed, at the guest's cost, to recover the amount due. Failure to pay will incur a late payment fee of 5% (compounding) until the debt is recovered.